- 75% of your time will be spent behind the scenes completing the leg work required to ensure social media projects are completed on-time and on-budget. The remaining 25% of your time will be spent client-facing - virtual/in person meetings, phone calls, email, etc.
- Coordinating project tasks, prioritizing calendar and ensuring tasks are completed on time/schedule.
- A full understanding that your primary responsibility is to get your assigned clients RESULTS.
- Free up Social Media Manager and Sales Team from specific project development so they can focus on keeping projects on schedule and budget. And developing and strengthening client relations.
- Work as a team player to build the Ugly Mug Marketing business!
- Assist with Strategic Planning for both Ugly Mug Marketing and assigned clients.
- Work diligently to create a “Remarkable Service” culture at Ugly Mug Marketing.
- This is an entry-level position with the possibility for growth.
(Promises made to Ugly Mug Marketing Team, Customers, Professional Service Providers and Prospects)
- Generate, edit, and publish content/ads (original text, images, video etc.) that build meaningful connections and encourage people to take action for our client(s)
- Work with our team to create successful Social Media Strategies and outcomes for our client(s)
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Creating and sending monthly reports to social media client(s)
- Completing tasks assigned on/before their due date (and notifying when due dates may be unobtainable)
- Has a good understanding that we must be flexible while also not losing sight of what’s most important. At Ugly Mug, we strive to not allow the urgent come before the important. It’s all about prioritization!
- Coordinate workflow for Facebook Clients with Social Media Manager
- Keep projects on schedule (based on Social Media Manager’s assigned schedule & priorities)
- Arrange tasks that come in from emails in priority order