Let me ask you…
Do you have more projects than you can handle?
If not, this may be the most important thing you read this week.
The truth is, if you don’t have a steady stream of qualified inquiries about your services – you simply can not survive as a freelancer.
And even if you do survive, without enough inquiries it will be a miserable existence!
Can you relate to any of these:
- Struggling from project to project
- A slow trickle of inquiries about your services
- Your clients only seem concerned about the lowest price
- Fighting for clients on freelancer marketplaces like Upwork and 99 Designs
- Not sure when or where your next project will come
If any of those describe you – save your seat at: https://bit.ly/3yWtJ4m for my live workshop on Wednesday Oct 26th @ 10AM CST.
During the workshop I’m going to show you how by the end of the year you can:
- Have a WAITLIST of high paying, committed clients (rather than starting from scratch each month)
- STOP fighting for mediocre projects on freelancer marketplaces (like UpWork and 99 Designs) and start becoming the GO TO CHOICE and virtually eliminate all of your competition
- Have clients love your work and trust your guidance
- Position yourself to start winning large (5-figure), high-profit projects
- Transition from project-to-project, to having clients on retainers paying you month after month
- Have a steady stream of leads pouring in wanting to do business with you
- Get paid 2x as much for the work you’re already doing
- Have clients thank you for the privilege of working with you
- Have a strategic roadmap for scaling your business
Save your seat now: https://bit.ly/3yWtJ4m